Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Intelligence is BEAUTIFUL!


So today was one of those days. I joke with my kids about how some days I feel like a mother hen with fifty thousand little chicks chirping my name...they laugh, but I'm serious here. Holy cow. I felt stretched so stinking thin today, but then I came home and looked at this photograph from working with my church in Guatemala. Sweet reminder of why we are all here, working our tails off!


I had the most glorious opportunity to partner with some of the most incredible, giving people that work towards building economy, education, and health in a small village of Guatemala. My church has been partnering with this village for quite some time now, and I have been beyond blessed to work with  teachers, principals, and of course, students to better understand and share ideas about teaching.
 


This is what it's all about. Happy Wednesday. WE CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. This is what it is all about...God is so good! I'm your newest follower and so glad I found you.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete