Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sunday Surprise


After church on Sunday I was greeted with the most delightful surprise! I checked my email and was shocked to see the most exciting news(well...incredibly exciting to me!) that I had received the Liebster Blog award! The Liebster award can be given to blogs with less than 200 followers in order to help give support to up-and-coming blogs. I am most honored to have received this award from Kelly in All That Glitters In First Grade and Christi in Ms. Fultz's Corner! Thank you so much for your vote of confidence in my new blog to deliver new and innovative ideas to share with fellow teachers! 


The best part about receiving this award is that I am able to graciously offer it to other new bloggers! Drum roll please...here are my picks!

Jessica at apples and papers
Tanya V. at A Class Act 
Dee from First Impressions  
Kelly Young from Young and Lively Kindergarten
Mrs. Bailey at Klassy Kinders  


Thanks to all the other teachers out there who share their fantastic ideas to make learning better for all of our students!

2 comments:

  1. I love finding all the new blogs. Thanks for passing it on! =)

    Christi
    Ms.Fultz's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Your blog is wonderful! I am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete