Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who's Your Duncan?

I am up late huddling over my computer as I finish up the rest of my plans for February, and a memory of the comedian Gerry Dee hit me smack dab in the middle of planning social studies lessons for my firsties. I wanted to take a moment to share this stand up routine with y'all because a good portion of the clip is about teachers and their students. My favorite part of the clip is at about the two minute mark when Gerry Dee refers to a student he had named Duncan. I think that there must always be one little Duncan...or Duncanette that has all sorts of interesting questions all the time!


I know I love the Duncans of the world (probably because I identify with having so many questions), and I'm sure y'all love the fantastic questions asked daily by your own little ones! I hope you get a chuckle out of this too!






1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers. Over $150,000 in grant money and prizes will be given away in the Technology in Education Grant. Get the teachers you know involved in this great giveaway by voting for them and you'll give them a chance to win an iPad 2, 30 iPod touches for their classroom and a $25,000 technology grant for their school. Voting has just begun and end will end March 31st. Visit www.voteforteachers.com today or call 1-855-834-7660 for more information.
    voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com

    ReplyDelete