Saturday, March 24, 2012

Many Thanks!


I wanted to offer my many thanks to Sarah Mackey from Mackey's Classroom and Tanya Dwyer from Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties for their support of my little blog! I am beyond grateful to every follower who stops by and comments on particular posts or ideas they find helpful, and offers additional idea from their own classrooms! Stay tuned for my picks on the next, incredibly deserving blogs of this award!

I will continue to do my very best on making this space "One Lovely Blog" that is useful to all who visit! After all, teachers work their tails off day in and day out to help one another in making learning better for ALL of our kids...that is who it is all about!

                                                                  
                                                                   With gratitude,


1 comment: