Thursday, March 1, 2012

Top 10...feels like #1


Thanks so much to Debra at http://fabulouslyfirst.blogspot.com/ for awarding me with your Teaching Blog Addict's Top 10 Award! What an honor...it truly feels like a #1 treat! I can't tell you how depleted I have felt recently, but yesterday I felt like so re-energized for a number of reasons. This was just the icing on the cake!

What a blessing it is to have an amazing community of teachers willing to share and inspire for the sake of our children! Thank YOU to everyone out there who shares with me...it is my goal to reciprocate the efforts by remembering to document and carve out a sufficient amount of time in the day to share with all the incredible teachers out there (this is why I wholeheartedly disagree with the expression of wanting more hours in a day...you know we would totally find new ways to fill those extra hours with work and still feel just as crazy!)

I am so grateful to all the teachers out there, but have been especially inspired by some of these standouts:

Heather at Heather's Heart
Lori at Conversations in Literacy
Gladys at Teaching in High Heels
Deedee at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Deanne at First Grade and Fabulous
Heather at Differentiation Station
Kristen at First Grade Teaching
Lisa at A Teacher's Bag of Tricks
Karla at Life in Special Education
Tanya at A Class Act

I know the award says 'Top 10' but y'all are number one in my book!


By the way...here is my little blog's button! Puh-lease feel free to use, add, or post to your own blogs or fabulous teacher-related posts! Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Just purchased the Amphibians unit and the Literature Circle unit. Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your kids enjoy the units! I have LOVED using Literature Circles with my young readers...it has been such a wonderful way to teach them how to create their very own discussion-based questions and actually listen and communicate with one another! I also created the Amphibians anchor chart after my children's response sheets to what they had learned about amphibians that is part of the unit package. They enjoyed looking for the facts they had recorded on the chart!

    Also, thanks Mrs. Poland for your congratulations...I am beyond happy that some of my ideas and creations are proving useful to the many fantastic teachers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was heading over here to award this same award to you but someone beat me to it!

    Ashley

    http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog - congrats on the award!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete